[Kde-games-devel] Re: Knights moved to kdereview

Fri Oct 15 17:59:25 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 13 October 2010 22:05:11 Miha Čančula wrote:
>  - Who (and how) do I contact to get to git.kde.org? I read  Toma's blog
> posts, but I'm not sure if there's an official channel now.

You push to git://git.kde.org/scratch/<your-svn-username>/knights.git (which
gets created in the first push operation), and ask the sysadmins to promote
this to a public project. For more information, look for the git.kde.org guide
on community.kde.org (don't have the link at hand ATM).

>  - Do I have to convert all the svn history to git? The Techbase page says
> I have to download a 60GB database to use svn2git, is this correct?
>  - Should I ask this on kde-scm-interest instead?

Yes.

Greetings
Stefan