[Kde-games-devel] Re: trunk failing to install

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Thu Nov 4 14:16:14 CET 2010

On Donnerstag 04 November 2010, Parker Coates wrote:
> Installing to an absolute path like /etc/bash_completion.d is
> also a pretty bad idea. I'm very curious where such a file
> would go on a Windows machine. :)

you are right of course. OTOH I would be very suprised if
kajongg would run on Windows unchanged.

> By the way, Wolfgang, would you mind not sending HTML email to
> this list? It's generally considered a faux pas, even if you
> don't do any crazy formatting.

Sorry for that, it was unintentional - I never send HTML mails
and have no idea why kmail suddenly did.

Does your mail client prefer to display HTML over text, or how
did you notice my HTML? kmail as it runs here would silently
ignore HTML if there is a text alternative.

--
Wolfgang