[Kde-games-devel] KAboutData attributions for removed source code

Wed Nov 3 17:14:23 CET 2010

Hi,

as you possibly know, I've recently started to replace Kolf's own physics
engine by Box2D. As this is a considerable amount of code which is compiled
statically into Kolf¹, I want to add an attribution to the Box2D developer in
the KAboutData.

While looking at the KAboutData stuff in main(), I noticed several
attributions to the old collision code which I have deleted now. Can I remove
these attributions now, or is that considered impolite?

Greetings
Stefan

¹ Physics engines are usually not linked dynamically for performance reasons,
and in fact, I cannot link dynamically because the version of Box2D which I'm
using has been patched heavily.