[Kde-games-devel] GSOC: New AI for Ksirk

Gaël (aka Kleag) kleag at free.fr
Wed Mar 24 23:11:39 CET 2010

Hi Xavi,

There is already at least 3 students that have step up for this project. So,
there is competition :-) But your skills seems good.

Well, as I said I cannot be a mentor, and I don't know well how works Gsoc and
how you, and the other students, can find a mentor.

Do you need explanations about the implementation right now ? I'll try to
write some things down this week-end...

I will also send a mail to this list and to kde-devel to ask for possible
mentors for you and the other candidates.

Regards,

Gaël

--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer and editor based on a reusable
part
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer