[Kde-games-devel] GSOC: New AI for Ksirk

Thu Mar 25 10:02:25 CET 2010

Hi Xavi, welcome to kdegames!

Am Mittwoch, 24. März 2010 12:11:35 schrieb Xavi Valls:
> I would like to take part on the next Google Summer for Code, and
> the project "New AI for Ksirk" from KDE has caught my eye. However, it
> looks like it has no mentor yet, so I am concerned about this project's
> priority.

There is no mentor mentioned yet because kleag (the KSirk developer) is too
short on time to do it. This does not reduce your chances if you send in a
good application. Quickly looking at your track record, I would say that you
have a good chance there.

Unfortunately, I cannot comment on the code itself because this is not my work
area.

Greetings
Stefan