[Kde-games-devel] GSoC 2010

Eugene Trounev [it-s] eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 22:57:46 CET 2010

I am with Parker on this one. KDEGames is in a sleep mode now.
How about we yield our spots at GSoC this year to Gluon project? Gluon is
active, and it aims to bring easy and accessible entertainment content to KDE,
and QT platforms, which is something that KDEGames is also after. We therefore
are direct beneficiaries to Gluon's success and accelerated completion. :)