[Kde-games-devel] GSoC 2010

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Jan 28 18:02:55 CET 2010

On January 27, 2010, Matt Williams wrote:
> If we decide to go this route, it should be made clear that this
> apparent 'turning down' of potential contributors is not done because
> we don't want new contributors, but rather that we feel the limited
> places in GSoC are better used by other parts of KDE. I just hope that

we put together our suggested-ideas-for-projects list every year to try and
avoid having to turn away project submissions and inspire applicants with good
ideas.

that list is perhaps one of the best chances to shape the kinds of
applications that come in for kdegames.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se