[Kde-games-devel] Icons for palapeli and ksirkskineditor in KDE SC 4.4

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 03:42:54 CET 2010

Aww come on man! there is no need to be so melodramatic :)

I know how you feel. my artwork has been rejected not once, and not twice. One
time I had to make 17 wallpapers (from scratch every time) before Nuno
approved the last one of them. Can you imagine? 16 different paces of hard
artwork went to trash with a comment "Nope. that's not it".

You just need a little more practice there. How about a trade-off - lets
design an icon for Ksirk editor together. Meaning that you will do the design
and I will guide you. I'm sure once you get the Oxygen concept (took me a
while to get it :) ) you will be a great help around here.

And remember - quiting is the worst thing you can ever do. What would happen
if Leonardo would just quit when someone disliked his art, and I'm sure there
were plenty of times like that too :)