[Kde-games-devel] Icons for palapeli and ksirkskineditor in KDE SC 4.4

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at firstswissgroup.com
Tue Jan 19 19:09:34 CET 2010

On Monday 18 January 2010 04:11:46 Stefan Majewsky wrote:
> Am Montag, 18. Januar 2010 05:21:02 schrieb Eugene Trounev:
> > Wooot? But I think there are icons for Palapely, both app and mime;
> > unless people didn't like them, or forgot to commit... Stefan?
>
> I'm not aware that anything has been committed.

Huh? Strange...
I made thees (attached) a while ago at a request that came (as I thought) from
you. I may be mistaken though. At that time everyone (not sure who those
*everyone* are) liked it and told me it's going in... I'm very-very confused.

--

Best Regards,

Eugene Trounev
Vice President, Internal Operations