[Kde-games-devel] Icons for palapeli and ksirkskineditor in KDE SC 4.4

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Tue Jan 19 22:28:11 CET 2010

Am Montag, 18. Januar 2010 21:32:04 schrieb Arturo Silva:
> I still tried
> to offer some feedback on Palapeli, even if it didn't compare to the
> superior analysis you received afterwards.  I can't really say this
> was reciprocated with my own works -- and given art is subjective,
> even a simple "I like it" or "needs more work" is helpful.

Yes, of course, but I don't think it's helpful if (for example) I commit your
artwork, without waiting for some (possibly critical) comment regarding Oxygen
guidelines. I know there is a separation between *nice* and *good* artwork
(where "good" is defined in the context of the project, Oxygen in this case),
but I do not know what the difference is, exactly.

When I cannot make a clear and educated judgement, I think it's best to just
shut up and let others come up with clear and educated judgements. This might
be disappointing at times, but, as I tried to make clear, the other way may be
much more disheartening.

I hope you can understand my position. I wish you all the best with your
future projects.

Greetings
Stefan