[Kde-games-devel] [ARTWORK REQUEST] Sokoban theme for magazynier.

Tadeusz Andrzej Kadłubowski yess at hell.org.pl
Thu Jan 7 19:04:40 CET 2010

On Jan 6, 2010, at 12:50 AM, Arturo Silva wrote:

Hello,

> Attached is an experimental theme for Magazynier, based on the "Ant"
> proposal I had listed earlier.  It is of course heavy on
> transparencies which should be a great way to test this feature out in
> the game as all the original Geometric graphics were non-transparent.

Transparency doesn't work yet, but looks easy to fix.

> Note though I've only done the artwork for this piece, I've not
> actually tested this in the dev copy of Magazynier yet (hoping to
> squeeze some time in tonight, assuming I remember how to build it).
> :P

Apart from transparency, viewing the player from 4 directions doesn't
work and renders blank pixmaps. I'll try to fix it tonight.

> Thanks to Tadeusz for incorporating many of the features I had
> requested prior!

The only feature left is ,,margins''. You were interested in having a
top margin.

I see that it is possible to define custom fields in .desktop file,
and then access those fields with KGameTheme::property(). So just
define how much (0% - 100%) margins do you wish on each side, and
I'll write it down in the .desktop file.

By the way: I have already uploaded your theme to SVN and written
a .desktop file for it. I assume (cough cough) that you license this
work to be distributed as a part of magazynier on the terms of GPLv2
license (or later).

Best regards,
--
tadeusz