[Kde-games-devel] [ARTWORK REQUEST] Sokoban theme for magazynier.

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 00:50:08 CET 2010

*dusts off thread*

I wanted to start a new one, but figured I should respond here
publicly at least ONCE just to remind people what this is about.
Going forward, I think a new Magazynier thread is in order.

In any event, I'm still working on other projects but wanted to start
getting the ball rolling on this request before it gets delayed any
further (3 months and counting, lol).  ;)

Attached is an experimental theme for Magazynier, based on the "Ant"
proposal I had listed earlier.  It is of course heavy on
transparencies which should be a great way to test this feature out in
the game as all the original Geometric graphics were non-transparent.

Note though I've only done the artwork for this piece, I've not
actually tested this in the dev copy of Magazynier yet (hoping to
squeeze some time in tonight, assuming I remember how to build it).
:P

Thanks to Tadeusz for incorporating many of the features I had requested prior!

--Arturo