[Kde-games-devel] GSoC ideas

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Mon Feb 22 00:52:48 CET 2010

Am Sonntag, 21. Februar 2010 21:59:35 schrieb Frederik Schwarzer:
> [Parker Coates - Sonntag 21 Februar 2010 21:09:56]
> > Stefan, what about your suggestion of a highscore system rewrite? I
> > think that has some potential. Creating a new sexy and flexible
> > highscore system and porting existing games to it seems like a
> > reasonable project that I think would bring some real benefit to
> > the module.
>
> Yes, that indeed sounds like a good idea. However, there was no
> potential mentor, was it?

Right. I won't be able to do it, because I'll begin to head towards my thesis
next summer term. I'm copying to kde-devel@ for a request: Is there anyone out
there with very solid model/view experience who would like to be the potential
mentor for this idea? (Ping me privately if you need more info on this topic.)

Greetings
Stefan