[Kde-games-devel] Library layout proposal

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Thu Aug 12 19:59:41 CEST 2010

Am Donnerstag, 12. August 2010, 18:50:29 schrieb Stefan Majewsky:
> I also know that Josef is planning to resume work on KGGZ

...starting from the second week of September.

The time until then can be used for planning. For example, what are the other
plans regarding Jabber gaming, Telepathy, Gluon, social networks, OCS,
networking features in general, ...? Just some keywords I remember from the
previous discussion.

We could also have a wiki page for the coordination similar to what Stefan
proposed for KGameRenderer, but as long as no disconnected Techbase access
becomes easily possible, I slightly prefer mail.

Josef