[Kde-games-devel] KBlocks further development?

Dapeng Zhang zhangd at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Sep 29 15:24:20 CEST 2009

Hi Mauricio,
Hi Stefan,

I'm Dapeng Zhang from University of Freiburg. We did some research on
tetris game. We are interested in developing KBlock towards a standard
test-bed (or Benchmark) for the research.

We did some tests on KBlocks yesterday. It compiles fine and can already
run with an "AI player". The goals are as follows.
    1. create a two-player mode.
    2. create a built-in AI player.
    3. create a network (socket) interface for the LAN connections. (The
game will be controlled via these connections.)
    4. create a "engine" mode for very fast game (generate statistics of
the AI player).

Any comments are very welcome...

Best Regards

dapeng