[Kde-games-devel] Animated sprites in KDE Games (was Granatier)

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Sun Sep 13 01:02:58 CEST 2009

On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 4:45:55 am Arturo Silva wrote:
> > And don't forget KDiamonds, and KLines which too use animations quite a
> > lot.
>
> Definitely!  My apologies for missing those two. Kolour Lines
> especially makes wondeful use of short but tactical animations that
> makes it such a pleasure to play.  ^^b

Arturo, just a netiquette thing ...  You are somehow obscuring who it is
you are replying to and somehow your messages are getting out of thread
order (i.e. logical reading order) when I look at my (KMail) in-box.

For example, your reply above is to Eugene, but it appears just after a
message from Kleag in KMail's thread-tree display.  I am left thinking,
"Huh!?  When did Kleag mention KDiamonds and KLines, etc.?".

Cheers, Ian W.