[Kde-games-devel] Animated sprites in KDE Games (was Granatier)

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sat Sep 12 22:52:12 CEST 2009

On September 12, 2009, Arturo Silva wrote:
> anyway.  The succes with QGraphicsview in Ksirk may be due to the way
> its written, or perhaps with the use of fewer frames.

you should be checking with Qt 4.6. the improvement in performance in QGV
between 4.6 and prior releases is, to say it kindly, noticeable.

combined with QAnimation* and the state machine stuff, writing the kind of
games we see in kdegames with QGV should be more than acceptable.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se