[Kde-games-devel] Animated sprites in KDE Games (was Granatier)

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Sun Sep 13 01:15:59 CEST 2009

Le samedi 12 septembre 2009 20:45:55, Arturo Silva a écrit :
> Speaking of Ksirk, is there an icon for the Ksirk Skin Editor?  My
> distribution doesn't display one at all.  :(
No, there is currently no icon for the skin editor. I should maybe set the
same one as ksirk itself, but a dedicated one would be better.

Regards,

Gaël
--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer