[Kde-games-devel] Kolf Art?

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Thu Sep 10 22:03:38 CEST 2009

Am Mittwoch 09 September 2009 19:47:26 schrieb Arturo Silva:
> Ehh, I figured it might.  But as long as the range selector can be
> improved a little, I think we'll be okay and the real-time preview
> might not be necessary (or instead of a "real-time" preview, it simply
> just autogenerates the terrain every few seconds or so).
>
> I'm not sure if you or Stefan need any thoughts on how the range
> selector should be like

As you see from my other post, it's quite too late now. ;-) The picture of the
range selector I'm working on emerged in my inner eye quite early, around the
mid of August.

BTW I forgot something in my other mail (the one with the source tarball): I
want to have some "total preview" at the bottom of the texture list, where it
shows all these fancy gradients in one view, to give a simple impression of
whether all height levels have textures. (Hope this is understandable, I have
a mockup somewhere if you need more explanation.)

Greetings
Stefan