[Kde-games-devel] Kolf Art?

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Thu Sep 10 22:00:46 CEST 2009

Am Mittwoch 09 September 2009 05:10:42 schrieb Zeng Huan:
> Stefan now is working for a better looking range selector. As to the
> real-time preview, it needs me to do some optimization for the bleding
> algorithm, at the moment I haven't made any optimization on it, the
>  blending cost a lot of time.

Good that you remind me. Find attached a current source tarball (Qt-only,
build with "qmake && make"), and a screenshot. Counting from the top, the
first and third boxes are normal text fields (I use these to test keyboard
focus).

The second one (with the red coloring) is the usecase for the texture list
(the lines are min-avg-max, with the background automatically being adjusted
to these values), and the lowest widget is the usecase for the pen tool of the
heightmap editor (to select the pen color).

A note on the code: It has bugs in right-to-left environments, and is missing
some APIDOX. (That's what I'm currently working on, though my holiday is quite
time-consuming. ;-) Also, the names are not final (esp. "specialPosition" and
"PositionType"), though I regard the API layout to be finished. (Comments
still welcome, esp. from you, Zeng, as you'll be using this API. ;-)

Greetings
Stefan