[Kde-games-devel] Kolf Art?

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Fri Sep 4 21:29:17 CEST 2009

Am Freitag 04 September 2009 05:03:02 schrieb Arturo Silva:
> ...but that didn't work.  It sees the program has the steep hill
> heightmap built-in, and doesn't actually reference
> test1-heightmap.bmp.

Yes, that was my idea. ;-) I want everything around the course being shipped
in one single file. The heightmap is already packed inside the course file
(i.e., "test1-terrain.kolf"). To change it, do the following with your
heightmap:

$ base64 test1-heightmap.png | xargs echo | sed 's/ //g' > test1-heightmap.enc

Then open test1-heightmap.enc and paste its content in line 18, after the
"Heightmap=".

Greetings
Stefan