[Kde-games-devel] Kolf Art?

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 01:09:02 CEST 2009

Hi Stefan!
Thank you for the massive reply.  I'm sorry to say I'm actually headed
out for something of a road trip, so I may not get to testing out the
heightmap until Tuesday.  But Thanks for the explanation on that and
on many things.  :)

It shouldn't be a problem working on static graphics -- infact, most
of the KDE games have static graphics as well so it wouldn't be out of
place.  But if the situation arises where animation can be made
accessible to us (not necessarily as a background element, a
foreground element, such as that spinning windmill I mentioned
earlier, can work too), I'm pretty sure I can work with only 3 frames
cycles at most.

Please enjoy the weekend and I hope to meet everyone again next week!

Cheers!

--Arturo "C-quel" Silva