[Kde-games-devel] Kolf Art?

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 17:47:42 CEST 2009

> Possible: yes sure.
> When: when people do not buy netbooks without videocards.
>
> It is a sad Intel world :-S.

LOL!  :D

Awww now, animation on netbooks ain't that bad.  Good enugh for
Neverball, and even used it on my lowly EeePC 4G.  Still, I also hope
they take 3D acceleration more seriously with future
netbooks/smartbooks.  ^^b

I'm still thinking in terms of 2D space, so the animations are really
more simple 3-9 frame repeating events. Say the constant wave of a
pole flag, or expanding and contracting highlights along sections of a
river to create the impression of flow.

Not sure if this could also translate to the 3D space, but the dynamic
3D environment should already be impressive enough that the absence of
any tile animation wouldn't be noticed.  :)