[Kde-games-devel] granatier

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 16:09:20 CEST 2009

Hello Mathias.

I do agree that depending on this library may be problematic, and if the
missing functionality can be coded independently of it I think it will be
worth the wait.

However, I wouldn't mind at all bulding and trying out your game, as I used
to be quite a big fan of bomberman back in the day.  :)

I am without-a-doubt new here, so if you can supply some brief instructions
on how I can download and build it (including this gluon even) I can most
definitely give it a spin this evening and provide feedback accordingly.
[My first assumption is that the process is kicked off with svn co -N svn://
anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/games/ .]

Thanks in advance!  :)

--Arturo "C-quel" Silva