[Kde-games-devel] Kolf Art?

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 04:02:34 CEST 2009

Thank you again, this is exactly what I need!   ^^
And yes, no hurry on the decorations.  Just seek comfort i knowing that, at
the drop of the ball, I'll be ready and eager to pitch in some extra
visuals!

I also hope that Kolf2 will be themeable as well, so that we don't
necessarily have to focus on the default grass set, but also on a castle
theme, western theme, Egyptian theme, tropical theme, Konqi theme, and other
curiosities found in real miniature golf courses.  ^___^

It's bit late here, so after I download, build (hopefully flawlessly.  ^__~
), and play with it a little, I think I'll call it a night and resume with
serious texture testing tomorrow, if possible.

I'll keep you posted!

--Arturo "C-quel" Silva