[Kde-games-devel] Kolf Art?

Zeng Huan zh.issac at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 03:41:59 CEST 2009

Thank you for your help ^_^
Here is the instruction for building up the test environment:
1)check it out from the svn server:
$ svn co -N svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/games/

2)check out the cmake module, we need it to find the ODE engine:
$ cd games
$ svn up cmake

3)check out kolf-ng itself
$ svn up kolf-ng

4)do the configuration and make the makefile
$ cmake .

5)make
$ make

6)install it as root
# make install

7)launch kolf-ng
$ kolf-ng

then you can follow Stefan's instruction to do the testing.
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.games/6049

It is perfect that you can help us with decorations, but at the moment our
code is not ready to add decorations, thank you in advance:)

Cheers,
Zeng Huan