[Kde-games-devel] Kolf Art?

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 03:12:51 CEST 2009

Thank you!

I'm currently doing a small request for kde-doc-en (my first! :D ), but I
will be done soon.  Yes, I'd love to help out!

I heard from that last request that you need some SVG art for textures
(grass, sand, water, etc).  I believe I can provide that, although I've also
been interested in offering decorations as well (such as flags, windmills,
etc) if its technically feasible to add them at this point.

I'm not proficient with development terminology at this time, so if you can
provide some quick instructions on how to download the copy of Kolf-ng
(Kolf2?) from the playground, I can start reviewing how the latest version
looks like and do those texture tests.

I noticed that Stefan has a blog and his last entry was a little over a week
ago. Here's hoping he can return soon too.  ^^

Cheers,

--Arturo "C-quel" Silva