[Kde-games-devel] [FEATURE] KAtomic: level packs support added

Parker Coates parker.coates at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 13:23:14 CET 2009

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 06:05, Dmitry Suzdalev wrote:
> I've just added a new feature to KAtomic: support for level packs.
> Level pack is simply a collection of levels.

Hello Dmitry,

Great work. This feature has been long overdue.

I just wanted to mention that I'm not convinced that "level packs" is
the best user v isisible name for this feature. It seems slightly
awkward to me. In a lot of ways the fact that the levels are "packed"
together is an implementation/distribution detail. Unfortunately I
don't have a great suggestion for a replacement. "Level sets" is the
best I've come up with, but that isn't all that great either.

I know you and I discussed this briefly on IRC, but I thought I'd
mention it on the list, to see if anyone here has a better suggestion.

Parker