[Kde-games-devel] [FEATURE] KAtomic: level packs support added

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 13:47:35 CET 2009

On Monday 26 October 2009 15:23:14 Parker Coates wrote:
> Unfortunately I
> don't have a great suggestion for a replacement. "Level sets" is the
> best I've come up with, but that isn't all that great either.

Yeah, that's great you've mentioned it.

Actually I started with calling these "level sets" (and this is how they named
in code actually), but then I saw some usages of "level pack" on the net and
figured out this is the way to go. You see, i'm not a native speaker, so in
some cases, where i'm not sure about terminology i have to pick whichever i
"think" is commonly used :) And at this i might be wrong.

So I'd be very grateful to you guys, if you help me to come up with best
sounding words :) I'll change KAtomic gui accordingly then.

One more idea: level collection.

Cheers,
Dmitry.

P.S. Good that we have some time until 4.4 release :)