[Kde-games-devel] granatier

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 05:48:50 CEST 2009

Hello there, I'm back. ^^

The open missile bay is fine, although I added a small switch on the
side as an excuse to add a little green (just to  tie in with the
other floor variants). ^^'

Also, I fixed the shield which for some reason was showing all black stripes.

Here's my "final" version... ^^

http://pigux.com/kde4/storage/granatier/granatier_20091019.svgz
http://pigux.com/kde4/storage/granatier/texture_cemetary.svg

Also, I tried the latest SVN copy, and happy to see the ice panels
working and the Pandora's Box "bonus" making its debut!  Great work!
^___^

And I guess I'm not the only one who says it;..... ^___^

http://aseigo.blogspot.com/2009/10/comparing-kde-4-and-gnome-3.html

I'm going to be testing those KGoldRunner levels for a while, but once
I'm done I'll proceed with the WaterBomb theme.  If you need anything
else, please don't hesitate to ask.  :D

===================================
Mathias Kraus  wrote:
===================================

> ok, at the moment there are two possibilities that sounds good for this
> handicap. the one above and the other from matthew, where the player has no
> influence over the direction while moving, which would be more evil.
> I have to try both before I decide which behavior to use.

You got it!  ^__~

> I see your point. the current maps are best for two or three players. the
> bigger the map gets, the more difficult is it to kill the opponents, so there
> will be big maps for many players and small ones for less players. after all
> they are very easy to create :)

Yeah, I figure one of these days I should try to create my own map,
see how it goes. ^^

You had previously mentioned that you could add support for more floor
tiles and more/less animated character sprites if need be.  At the
moment I don't need anything like that, but as time goes on and core
functions get implemented, I guess it would be nice to revisit
additional floor tile theming.  After all, it would be cool to add a
decoration or two for specially-themed maps.  ^__^

> well, you have time to woodshed :)

Not gonna happen, I barely have time to breathe.  You'll cream me,
just admit it. ^_____^

Alright, hope all is well on your end!

--Arturo