[Kde-games-devel] granatier

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 21:57:16 CEST 2009

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> (PDNQMEAUIMB)
> Okay, since I put it in my mail anyway, for you I will move it to top
> ;-). Abbreviated... (It's unfortunate gmail - if you are using the web
> interface - can't be configured to not do that. Or so I hear...)

Ah, I see what you mean.  :)
Apparently you can by doing this or that with the BCC field, but
apparently it has to be done during the first email sent out.  With
over 40 posts made to this Granatier thread, it's kinda too late.  :P

But don't worry, I'll make it a habit to do that.  It'll be my own
"netiquette lesson" du jour.  ^___^

> While that is a beautiful, shiny ice cube, I'm thinking something that
> looks more like a floor (say, floor tile with a patch of ice, like the
> other floor tiles) might be better.

fufu, actually that was my original design, and I wish I had saved it
in the cemetary.
But it didn't seem that polished to me, especially if there can be
more tiles with ice in which case it would be necessary to have it
appear continously.

But yeah, seeing it in action would speak volumes.  ^^

At least I know what colors to use now, so if I had to redo the floor
patch it would theoretically be a cinch.  ^^

> Well, bonus_skate makes you /always/ move like that, even if the map
> doesn't have ice tiles. (Whereas ice affects everyone.)

I see.  ^^
And for some funny lol moments, if you go over an ice tile while using
bonus_skate, it would be the same as bonus_drunk (the new one, where
it just randomly moves you to different tiles).  :P

> Hehe, but what does a wormwhole look like? ;-)

*throws dart at random sci-fi image*

LOL... http://lnns.webs.com/lnns/worm_hole.jpg
yes, rather Star Trekky.  ^^;

But yeah, might be easier to do the teleporter.  :D

> Hah! That's hilarious :-D. Yes, I could see doing that...

Okay, so we seem to ahve the bonus_resurrect thing squared away.
I'll see if I can draw a few more bonuses tonight.

--Arturo