[Kde-games-devel] KPat Progress and Regressions

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Nov 14 03:17:04 CET 2009

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> one thing about the animations that have always irked me a bit, but maybe it's
> just me, is that the speed of the initial auto-solve move (e.g. when a card it
> moved up to solutions pile in freecell automatically by the game) feels
> reallly slow, while after a few cards it zings past uncomfortably fast.

Okay, well I will have to speak up now :-). I think I am seeing the new
speeds (unless Parker already made it slower, previously), and to me it
is too slow. Maybe I am impatient, but I don't like waiting so long on
the game to be over.

Would it be unreasonable to offer an option for animation speed?

(I'm currently at r1048533.)

--
Matthew
Ngx iqct zgg dxei zodt gf ngxk iqfrl.