[Kde-games-devel] Improving theme authoring for kgoldrunner

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 05:16:19 CET 2009

=============================
Ian Wadham wrote:
=============================

> OK, I have added it to KGoldrunner's TODO file.  Steve Mann, our
> composer of levels, also asked for it a while back.

Thank you!! >v<
Trust me, it's a worthwhile endeavor and I appreciate the decision!  ^.^

in any event, I'm glad I was able to offer my thoughts, and encourage
a little positive thinking and hopefully an interesting vision for the
near future.  ^^

Now then, I best get back to work on Granatier and Magazynier, cause I
needed to give them stuff...... last week.  ^^;

--Arturo