[Kde-games-devel] KDEGames Day the discussion

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Sun May 3 19:28:11 CEST 2009

On Sonntag 03 Mai 2009 07:41:15 Eugene Trounev wrote:
> c) How to organize the day?
> This is still up for discussion. One thing is certain - there will be a
> series of blog posts about it containing dates and instructions.

I would favor a dot story (along with one or two planetized blogs mirroring
it). To keep it from becoming too long, we should set up a Techbase page with
the actual howtos (where to get the VM images etc., how the meeting is exactly
organised), and just specify shortly what we have planned in the dot article.

Greetings
Stefan