[Kde-games-devel] KDEGames Day the discussion

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Sun May 3 16:07:41 CEST 2009

Guys, what's taking so much space there? I thought that once CUPS, Java,
hardware drivers, GTK and most of KDE is out of the way we would be looking at
about 600MB, or at most 800MB of space after install...
I'll provide all the necessary artwork by the way. What resolution is the
splash anyways? I know it must be 16bit JPEG, and VirtualBox uses VESA, so the
max resolution there is 1024x768. Am I right?