[Kde-games-devel] kde4_add_executable missing?

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Thu Mar 26 13:24:06 CET 2009

On Donnerstag 26 März 2009 07:06:57 Zeng Huan wrote:
> fix this problem by writing FindODE.cmake to find ODE.

Ah, I know what the problem is. Like already said, we already have a find
script, but I forgot to tell you that you need to check it out. (It's not in
the kolf-ng directory because it's also used by some other games.) Go into the
playground/games checkout, and `svn up cmake`. That should provide you with
our FindODE.cmake script.

Greetings
Stefan