[Kde-games-devel] kde4_add_executable missing?

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Thu Mar 26 13:19:20 CET 2009

On Mittwoch 25 März 2009 13:42:57 Zeng Huan wrote:
>     I followed your instruction, but it seems that Cmake failed to find out
> my ODE(but I did install it). So, nothing for the output Makefile to make.

Where is ODE installed, or more exactly, where are the static library libode.a
(or the dynamic library libode.so, if you have one) installed, and where is
the include folder (for me, it's /usr/include/ode)?

The problem might be that we use a self-written ODE find script (CMake needs
such find scripts to find external dependencies).

Greetings
Stefan