[Kde-games-devel] kde4_add_executable missing?

Zeng Huan zh.issac at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 08:20:48 CET 2009

Hi,

    I have KDE 4.2 installed, I try to compile Kolf2 but unluckily get an
error.
    I have kdelibs5-dev installed, what libs should be added? Thanks!

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:57 (kde4_add_executable):
  Unknown CMake command "kde4_add_executable".

CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:
  No cmake_minimum_required command is present.  A line of code such as

    cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6)

  should be added at the top of the file.  The version specified may be
lower
  if you wish to support older CMake versions for this project.  For more
  information run "cmake --help-policy CMP0000".
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

Best regards, ZengHuan
Beijing, China