[Kde-games-devel] kde4_add_executable missing?

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Wed Mar 25 11:30:30 CET 2009

On Mittwoch 25 März 2009 08:20:48 Zeng Huan wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     I have KDE 4.2 installed, I try to compile Kolf2 but unluckily get an
> error.
>     I have kdelibs5-dev installed, what libs should be added? Thanks!
>
> CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:57 (kde4_add_executable):
>   Unknown CMake command "kde4_add_executable".
>

> CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:
>   No cmake_minimum_required command is present.  A line of code such as
>
>     cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6)
>
>   should be added at the top of the file.  The version specified may be
> lower
>   if you wish to support older CMake versions for this project.  For more
>   information run "cmake --help-policy CMP0000".
> This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

Stuff from KDE-SVN is usually built per module, not per application: Checkout
the parent directory of kolf-ng (i.e. .../trunk/playground/games) with the -N
switch, then go into this directory and `svn up kolf-ng`. Then build this as
usual.

With the -N switch, svn will only checkout files, but not subdirectories. The
`svn up` fetches the kolf-ng subdirectory. Through the usage of a special
add_subdirectory macro, CMake will only build the subdirectories that are
present (in this case kolf-ng).

Greetings
Stefan