[Kde-games-devel] replacing classic tileset?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 17 18:38:14 CET 2009

Parker Coates wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 12:29, Mauricio Piacentini <elided> wrote:

Please don't help spammers :-).

>> One thing I considered is to rename the current default [...]
>
> Wouldn't that leave you with a duplicated tile set in the tileset
> selector? I had looked at doing something similar for Killbots themes,
> but got stuck on the duplicate theme listings.

I think the better way to handle this is to change the kconfig default.
Users that have changed their tileset selection (and possibly changed it
back to default) won't see a change this way, but users that haven't
will get the new one.

--
Matthew
You're on your own for the pony. -- Richard Hughes, on feature requests