[Kde-games-devel] replacing classic tileset?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 17 17:06:48 CET 2009

I took another look at classic last night, and... to be honest, I really
don't want to use it now :-). With no offense to Robert, it really isn't
the same level of quality as the other tilesets, and I think Bamboo can
take over as the "Usable" tileset.

Therefore, I'd like to officially list "replace 'classic' tileset" as a
4.3 feature. (I won't actually pull it until Bamboo is ready, so the
fallback is just to defer the feature until 4.4.)

"Sneak Peak" here:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.games/5232

Current progress is:
- backs: done
- stones: done
- bamboo: done except 1 bamboo
- wan: to-do
- dragons: done
- winds: east done. others to-do (might be done by next week)
- flowers: plum done, others to-do
- seasons: to-do

(Meanwhile, should I commit what I have and start working directly in
/trunk instead of just locally on my machine?)

If no one tells me not to within a week or so, I'm going to add this to
the feature page.

--
Matthew
You're on your own for the pony. -- Richard Hughes, on feature requests