[Kde-games-devel] kshisen request - show different tiles!

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 10 05:46:29 CET 2009

It would be really awesome if kshisen would *randomly* choose tiles
instead of using the same ones all the time (at least, if it would pick
a random dragon, and a random pair of the winds, seasons, flowers) so
that more tiles would see the light of day. As is, I'm getting a bit
annoyed trying to do flower graphics and never seeing them unless I make
the board size huge :-).

Would this be an acceptable change? Anyone familiar with kshisen's code
that could point me in the right direction?

--
Matthew
ENOWIT: .sig file for this machine not set up yet