[Kde-games-devel] missing Egyptian art? ;-)

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Wed Jun 24 09:04:42 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 24 June 2009, you (Eugene Trounev) wrote:
> > something like
> >
> > SuitableFor=kmahjongg,kshisen,kmj
> That would be a but too much I think.
> If it was up to me I would have separate entries like:
> Abstract=true/false (The alphabet, and Egypt are abstract)
> Full Set=true/false (Egypt is not a full set as it uses the same images for
> all seasons and flowers)
> With this do a small mod to Kmahjongg so, if the Full Set is false it would
> use one and the same tile for all flowers and the same for all seasons thus
> reducing file size (not by much as those are only 6 additional tiles)

sorry for breaking the thread but your mail only reached me as private mail,
not via the list. This happened before, but only with replies to mails from
me, I believe. Strange.

Anyway your proposal is of course better. This can be extended if needed:

Abstract
Full Set
Has Jokers (is full set plus jokers)
Western (has arab numbers and latin letters)

--
Wolfgang