[Kde-games-devel] missing Egyptian art? ;-)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 24 18:25:32 CEST 2009

Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
> On Wednesday 24 June 2009, you (Eugene Trounev) wrote:
>>> SuitableFor=kmahjongg,kshisen,kmj
>> That would be a but too much I think.
>> [...]
>
> Anyway your proposal is of course better. This can be extended if needed:
>
> Abstract

i.e. can match tiles, but not necessarily tell what is what. Sounds good.

> Full Set

i.e. does/does not have distinct flowers, seasons. Also sounds good.

> Has Jokers (is full set plus jokers)

Not important ATM, but okay.

> Western (has arab numbers and latin letters)

Do we really need this one? :-) I think abstract vs. not should be
enough, people can (as I have) learn to read the wan even if not
otherwise Chinese/Japanese speakers/readers, or the tiles can otherwise
be done so you can tell. If not, the tile set should be labeled abstract.

I can't imagine where I would want to only allow tiles with western
"cheat" notation on them versus tiles where you can still tell what is
what, just perhaps with slightly more effort.

--
Matthew
Do you know where your towel is?