[Kde-games-devel] missing Egyptian art? ;-)

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 03:43:54 CEST 2009

> something like
>
> SuitableFor=kmahjongg,kshisen,kmj
That would be a but too much I think.
If it was up to me I would have separate entries like:
Abstract=true/false (The alphabet, and Egypt are abstract)
Full Set=true/false (Egypt is not a full set as it uses the same images for
all seasons and flowers)
With this do a small mod to Kmahjongg so, if the Full Set is false it would
use one and the same tile for all flowers and the same for all seasons thus
reducing file size (not by much as those are only 6 additional tiles)