[Kde-games-devel] missing Egyptian art? ;-)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 24 02:08:30 CEST 2009

Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
>> Why don't we add an additional line into .desktop files telling Kmahjongg,
>> KShiesen, and Your game if the tile-set is suitable, or non-suitable for the
>> current game.
>
> something like
>
> SuitableFor=kmahjongg,kshisen,kmj
>
> that would be a good solution, at least for me.

...until another game comes along, and has no tilesets! :-)
It seems something more like 'EasyToReadSuits=yes' would be better, maybe?

> On Wednesday 24 June 2009, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Correct me if I am wrong, but what is required is to be able to identify
>> "this is 5 wan, that is 6 bamboo, that is east wind", etc.?
>
> yes for the svg element identifier - but does not have to be visible on the tile.

I thought to play multi-player-mahjongg you need to know the suit and
number? Am I confused? (I don't know about winds... and are the
flowers/seasons even used?)

--
Matthew
XFS is not something I look into the innards of, as I don't have enough