[Kde-games-devel] missing Egyptian art? ;-)

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 00:47:21 CEST 2009

> Correct me if I am wrong, but what is required is to be able to identify
> "this is 5 wan, that is 6 bamboo, that is east wind", etc.?
Well yes... the picture on the tile can tell you that. I hate numbers on
tiles.
> > kmj needs a way to
> > filter out unusable tilesets. It currently filters the alphabet
> > tileset by its name "alphabet".
>
> Ooh, right, I forgot that one is also not kmj-usable :-). Maybe we
> should add something to tileset's .desktop?
I've already offered that! I was first! I was, I was!!! Oh well... actually no
you were. Well whatever
> > BTW does anybody have a better proposal for the name kmj? krealmahjongg?
> > kmahjongg4? I named it in analogy to xmj (which already has modes for
> > playing against the computer or over the internet) but I don't really
> > like it.
>
> KWinds? (I've seen "game of the four winds" somewhere.) Though IMO "kmj"
> is fine as the binary name.
Oh please, please, please no Ks. The entire Open source world's laughing at
us, and that old Apple's paradigm must be finally retired.