[Kde-games-devel] missing Egyptian art? ;-)

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 22:47:27 CEST 2009

> Ah... but there is a problem; the seasons and flowers cannot be told
> apart. That makes it not very usable with kshisen (in non-Chinese mode).
Ah! For some reason I thought it was the same for Shisen and Mahjongg... :/
And it's quite confusing in Mahjongg actually because all other tiles are
matched by pairs, and only this ones by... well... somehow. I would keep it as
is for this release, but maybe add some more tiles designed especially for
Shisen, which it could use in Chinese mode. How about that?
>Partly, I am thinking
> the current one is not so helpful for games where you need to know the
> number of the tile.
Which ones are those? The only one game that actually requires numbering is
the real Mahjong, but be don't have a game like that at all.