[Kde-games-devel] missing Egyptian art? ;-)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 23 22:27:42 CEST 2009

Eugene Trounev wrote:
> But.. Mahjongg has Egyptian art theme. It's in SVN check it out. We just
> didn't have time to make it default, but it's there.

Hmm, my home checkout must be getting that old :-(.

Ah... but there is a problem; the seasons and flowers cannot be told
apart. That makes it not very usable with kshisen (in non-Chinese mode).
If you're willing to change that, I'd say it should be done, freeze or
no freeze.

> Oh, and by the way, I was planning to continue with Egypt until we have
> unified all the games under it's mystical umbrella  :)  But it's up to Half
> (Sean) as well.

Cool :-). I may fiddle around with an alternative Egyptian tileset for
4.4; I had an idea for something using scarabs ;-). Probably I will
borrow generously from the aforementioned one. (Partly, I am thinking
the current one is not so helpful for games where you need to know the
number of the tile.)

--
Matthew
XFS is not something I look into the innards of, as I don't have enough