[Kde-games-devel] Minor, amusing bug in kpat

Parker Coates parker.coates at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 15:34:34 CEST 2009

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 08:16, Anne Wilson wrote:
> I'm running Fedora 11 with KDE 4.2.98, and was trying out the 'Remember State
> on Exit' setting.  When re-starting the left-hand pile is reversed - rotated
> 180' - and slightly overlapping the next pile.  Slightly re-sizing the window
> causes it to re-draw, of course, after which there is no problem.

I'm guessing your playing Spider solitaire? That bug was relatively
common during the development of KDE4.3, but for the last few months,
I haven't been able to reproduce it.

Would you mind filing a bug report telling me the exact resolution of
the window, the card deck you were using, and a saved game that
demonstrates the issue?

Thanks,

Parker